Saturday 26 December 2009

Montague Paratrooper Mountain Folding Bike Get it now!


I'm not a hardcore cyclist but I like to ride to work sometimes and do some single track mountain biking when the weather's right. I saw a fellow camper with this bike in Yosemite a few years ago and tried it out. I really liked the feel of it as a full frame mountain bike -- and was sold with the idea of it folding up to fit in the back of my rather compact car.

When I finally purchased it I replaced my old Mongoose Sycamore. I thought I would sacrifice something by getting this folder, but after getting used to the odd (but good!) appearance, and learning to trust the mono-boom design, it really proved itself. For trails I use the stock knobby tires it came with and for the commute, I use a set of Serfas Drifter City/Hybrid Wire Bead Bicycle Tire (AWESOME). Have not had a flat yet in the nearly two years I've had it.

In all a 5 star -- really no other comparable alternative out there.Get more detail about Montague Paratrooper Mountain Folding Bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment